Belated Post

on Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yes, I am lazy. That’s why I haven’t post anything since mid sem break. No, not until it ended. Somehow I feel that it wasn’t as enjoying as last year’s. It kept raining for the past few weeks and suddenly, the weather turns cold. I suppose autumn is knocking at my door now.

I wouldn't be recalling every single things I had done during the break. Instead, I will just mention a few.

Carrick Hill

It was kind of far, stop 17 if I am not mistaken. It was windy, and the rain comes on and off. There was this mansion, previously occupied by two rich families, one of them being the Barr Smith’s while the other one being “I had forgotten”. The mansion was nothing special compared to the rest. Some of the frames, furniture, decorations were bought from another mansion in UK and the mansion was designed specifically to fit in all those stuffs. (I know “stuffs” sounded informal) There is one thing that you shouldn’t miss out – the mansion has a very very huge garden!

25 1 4

1022 17 19

Glenelg

Next, it’s Glenelg again. I don’t think any description is needed, photos will tell the story. :D

IMG_1412IMG_1423IMG_1430 IMG_1410IMG_1432IMG_1411 IMG_1461IMG_1443IMG_1446IMG_1448

Now that mid sem break is over, it’s time to recuperate my strength and to start study again. :D

0 footprints: