Sweet tooth me

on Monday, February 23, 2009

I have always have an unbeatable indulgence for sweet things. Although I have stressed many times that I would like to maintain my weight, I will end up being defeated by my crave for sweet things.

Upon mentioning sweet things, chocolates first come into my mind.IMG_0193I love all kinds of chocolates. To reduce my guilt after eating chocolates, I come out with the two points below:

  • Eating chocolates can elevate one’s mood by triggering the increase of serotonin, which is an anti-depressant and natural stress-reducer.
  • Chocolates contain antioxidants.
  • Chocolates keep you warm in cold nights.

Nah, in fact anything in excess is bad for your health. Its sweetness promotes diabetes besides containing a large amount of fat! But eating chocolate once in a while is not bad after all. :D

Cakes come after chocolates.

IMG_0242Someone mentioned that eating cakes is more important than anything else to me. :P

I wouldn’t deny that I like cakes but of course, I do care for things other than cakes. Haha…

What comes next?

IMG_1153 Deng deng deng deng! It’s donuts…

Anyway, I only eat these things once in a while, much lesser compared to a few years ago. The only thing that is never been far away from me is chocolates. But see, I’m going to reduce my chocolate intake from this year onwards. Wish me luck!

I know this is a completely crazy post. What to do? I’m getting excited and worried (being the latter more). I want to stay at home laaaa.

3 footprints:

zixiang said...

gonna be tun-ny soon..huhu..

Te Ying said...

if im tun-ny then u wil be tun-niest! haha...

zixiang said...

huhu..i do hope dat i can be da tun-niest..
tcare over there..enjoy..
wen r u leavin for aussie?