It’s just a week away!

on Thursday, February 19, 2009

It’s not hard to guess what I’m going to write here. To be exact, the title of my post should read “It’s just (a week minus one day) away!”

I’m almost done with my preparation to go back to Adelaide: just a couple more things to buy before I could finish packing.

My extra thick hair had been trimmed yesterday and I feel much lighter! The only thing I dislike about it is my shorter than average fringe. Please grow faster so that I won’t look nerd after a week. :D

Suddenly, I think I’m not spending enough time at home yet. My pillow, my bed and my blanket hasn’t had enough of my smell yet. Obviously, I’m not done tasting all the delicacies Penang has to offer. I still enjoy waking up late and those classes(less) days and lastly, I will miss my cosy bedroom.

Nah, it’s not that bad to go back after all. I’m pleased to enjoy back at home. After a good rest, I’m returning to be a better student.

What makes you so lucky?

0 footprints: