I'm Going Home!!

on Saturday, October 6, 2007

YEAH! I'm going home in less than one week's time!! Excited, and at the same time worried for my trial. As a matter of fact, previous evidence had shown that my productivity at home is as close as zero. Arghh!! What should I do now??

Part of my heart anticipates to go back, part of my heart worries that I couldn't be 100% prepared for my trial... Worse still, trial is so so so important!

Another sad news for me, although majority of us prefer BTN to be held after the trial, Pn. Rita sent up a date to JPA that really puts me off. What the hell?! After actual A-Level, meaning that it will be in the end of January or early February. My Chinese New year......

3 footprints:

Sihan said...

i jux know you have blog....welcome to blogging family btw...thx for adding... Feel free to drop by my blog thx in advance

Josephine said...

HOME~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GO HOME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

haha..surprise to see tat im nt the 1st to gv comment alredi..anyway, jz go home relax n dn think abt exam la..haha..u sure can handle one la...well, looking forward to meet u in pg too! c ya