IELTS Over!

on Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finally, IELTS is all over!! Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing, which means that I will be having 6 extra free hours from next week onwards, hehe... I'm sooo RELIEVED!! Well, without thinking of the results-releasing-day 14 days later. One more thing, no more boring English classes in the future!!!

Now that I don't have to worry about IELTS, there's another important exam coming on my way, and it's less than one month from now. Sigh, my revision is progressing slooow! Worse still, I think I'm not going to be that hardworking during the coming Raya Break, or shall I say study leave? ARGHH!! Why they make trial so important for us? 12 points...

2 footprints:

Unknown said...

haha...congratz for finishing ur ielts exam..so im looking forward to see ur band 8.5 result ler..lol
well, all the best for ur upcoming exam la...at last ur time in intec is counting down d...haha

Te Ying said...

hey hey hey, i'm not dat ambitious k... 8.5??hahaha.. unless there's miracle!