An Exotic Dinner Experience

on Sunday, September 9, 2007

The thrilling part of this exciting yet funny dinner experience happened when our famous, stern and demanding, er, I forgot his position but his name is Encik Hassan spotted us FAR inside his car!!

Well, it started like this: We were too lazy to change into long pants (for those who don’t know why, our rules in hostel is baju lengan panjang tutup punggung and seluar panjang yang longar). Then, we decided to wear short pants since we were just planning to have our dinner in the hostel compound. Staring at our dinner, (I had been tortured visually and sensually for one night, one morning and one afternoon) waiting for our BIG guests to reach, we were almost running out of patience. Finally, our big guests, namely our new papa and mama reached. (They were carrying badminton rackets!)Haha…

THEN, this unfortunate incident happened!! We saw an Avanza, KAK 2727 drove by and stopped, ENCIK HASSAN!!! Oh my God!! He started to sound his honk at us. The shrieking sound simply drove me crazy and for a moment, I was completely disoriented. Neglecting the statement made by my friend asking me not to move, I RAN instead! RUN RUN RUN, I ran inside the study room, left using the back door and straight back to my hostel! (Encik Hassan is staying at the same laman as I’m). Rushing up the stairs and into my room, I quickly changed into long sleeves and long pants, tied up my hair and removed my specs. For a complete “transformation”, I even took along my GP book. (erm, looks like I’m going to the study room to STUDY)HAha…

After that, steadily, we walked back to the “site” in another direction, first, into the study room and then upstairs into badminton court. There, we reunite with some of our “fellow runaway friends”. (so sorry we left Val alone to deal with Encik Hassan). Through the windows in the badminton court, we observed the situation and finally decided to take our dinner to Cemara instead. Haha…Later, I found out what happened exactly after I left. Hooi Lie left with me. Zhi Hui ran into the study room and later being questioned by Encik Hassan whether she was one of the two runaways (namely me and Hooi Lie) while Chuen Lu was hiding in the toilet!! On the other hand, our two big guests steadily carried their badminton rackets and walked up to the badminton court. Poor Val, Encik Hassan asked her where were we and she told him “Sudah balik, tak mau makan dah!” HAHAHA…

Dated 7th September 2007.

0 footprints: