Look At The Brighter Side

on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Do you know that:
It's stupid to be unhappy just because of a person you don't like.
It's ridiculous to be worried about something you couldn't control.
It's laughable to cling to the past.

No matter how sad you are, no matter how unhappy you can be, you can't change the fact. But I don't understand, why am I getting frustrated everytime I encounter something which doesn't go my way. Of course, I am aware that nothing is perfect, I know that I don't have control over everything in life. Life's not a drama, I can't fast forward, nor can I rewind. But why? Why do I get irritated so often? And yes, I'm annoying myself and the one by my side.

I want to change. I have been repeatedly telling myself to be more optimistic, to have more confidence and courage, to choose wisely and to ponder mindfully but what I get in the end is just a word "fail". In fact, what I need to do is simple, I need to 放下. Realising that the main cause of all my toubles roots from the fact that I have been too 执著, I seriously need a makeover.

Sometimes, things are fated. What belongs to you will be yours, and things that do not belong to you will not be yours. Nonetheless, it's just a slight change in thinking which will give way to a brighter tomorrow. It's just a small alteration yet it can really make a BIG DIFFERENCE!

Before typing this post, I was feeling rather emotional. I know I have been creating too much troubles as a result of being too sensitive and demanding. I know it's getting irritating. As I typed, I began to calm down and as it gets to the end, I'm feeling much better, really. I am just who I am, be confident. Please remind me if I forget to strive for what I want.

0 footprints: