What?

on Friday, June 12, 2009

Please ignore me, I just want to write something.

Exam is around the corner, the week after next to be exact. (which means that I have one week plus for revision ONLY)

Swat vac just started. (my life will be of breakfast-books-lunch-books-dinner-books-sleep) Sigh. Apparently, snack munching is the characteristic of swat vac.

Hmm.

Celebrated a few friends birthday this month. They all turned 21.

Watched Terminator Salvation a few days ago. No comment, thriller always make me stunned.

Eaten sushi twice in a week. I fell in love with sushi.

Shopped on purpose but ended up with nothing. Great, this is a rare situation.

Swine flu is becoming a pandemic – the first global flu epidemic in 41 years.

MAS is having a big price slash due to swine flu. I bought my air ticket KL-Adelaide for RM489 only.

Argh.

I just want to write something, just like what I told you in the beginning. Haha.

0 footprints: